BySide, Lead Activation, S.A., owner of the Bytalk brand, in line with international best practices for information control and security, and in accordance with the new rules for processing personal data resulting from the GDPR, has implemented effective practices in order to guarantee and ensure, that the processing of personal data is in accordance with the GDPR, and strictly comply with the obligations of confidentiality and integrity of personal data.
Who We Are
BySide – Lead Activation, S.A., located at Rua Visconde Bóbeda, nº70, 4000-108 Porto, is registered at Conservatória de Registo Comercial do Porto, with the single license of legal person entity 507711513, with the Economic Activity Classification: 62020-R3.
Bytalk is a registered trademark owned by BySide.
BySide and Bytalk provide Digital Marketing services in a SaaS (Software as a Service) model, which are fully managed by the customers (“self-provisioning”).
BySide and Bytalk host, operate, manage and maintain the service.
Legal information concerning data protection
– Generated and collected on our Websites, whenever you contact us directly by voice (“Call me now” or “Click2Call”), by Chat (“Click2Chat”), Chatbot or subscribe to our newsletter;
– Generated and collected through the BySide or Bytalk platform or service on our customers’ websites.
What personal data may be collected on our websites?
– Contact details, such as: Name, Address, Telephone Number and Email Address;
– Other personal data: information you explicitly provide to us. Example: date of birth, education, employment or family status;
For what purposes may personal data collected on our websites be used?
The personal data collected on our websites is exclusively for the purpose of responding to contact requests and sending our newsletter, and will remain strictly within the limits required for these purposes.
Ownership of personal data stored by the BySide and Bytalk platforms on our clients’ websites
Personal data collected by the BySide and/or Bytalk platform or service on our clients’ Websites belongs exclusively to the customers.
BySide, and Bytalk, exercise no control over the information transferred, or communicated, between Customer(s) and their user(s)/client(s).
Customer BySide, and/or Bytalk, is fully responsible for ensuring that the information sent, or received, does not violate any Law or Regulation, especially the legislation on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
BySide and Bytalk, do not use phone numbers, email addresses and/or any other personal data provided by Customers when setting up the service.
The Databases used, and/or created, by the Customer when providing the services to which this Contract applies, are the sole property of the Customer. The Customer is solely responsible for their processing, the actions leading to their use, eventual legalization and registration with the competent public bodies, namely:
CNPD – Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados
Rua de São Bento, no148 – 3o
Telephone: +351 213 928 400
BySide recommends that you check the privacy statement of the website you wish to link to from BySide and/or Bytalk, or use the BySide and/or Bytalk service, in order to understand how those websites aggregate, use and share your information.
BySide and/or Bytalk are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or other content that is not part of the BySide and/or Bytalk Websites, or group of Websites, including BySide and/or Bytalk customers’ Websites.
How is the security of personal information collected on our Websites ensured?
BySide and Bytalk protect personal data using encryption technologies, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocols and authentication, in accordance with the application required for data protection. This data is sotred in BySide Private Cloud, located in the EU and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To ensure the protection of personal data, the following measures have been implemented:
– Restricted access to your personal data, on a “need to
know” basis, and only within the scope of the reported objectives;
– Protection of IT systems with a security architecture, including firewalls, with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to your personal data;
– Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems to prevent, detect and stop misuse of your personal data.
For how long are the personal data collected by our websites kept?
In accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, data is only stored for as long as is strictly necessary for the respective processing purposes.
Your rights for the protection of personal data collected by our Websites
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request that we
– Provide additional information about the use of your personal data;
– Provide a copy of the personal data you have provided
– Update the personal data you have provided
– Delete personal data the use of which is no longer legitimate;
– Limit the way in which your personal data is used until your complaint has been investigated.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions designed to safeguard the public interest (prevention and detection of crimes), or your own interest (maintaining professional confidentiality).
If you exercise any of these rights, we will review and respond within 1 (one) month.
If you are not satisfied with the use of your personal data collected by our Websites, or with our response after exercising some of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at: email@example.com